O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation. Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms. For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods. -Psalm 95:1-3
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Great Online Store!
As most of you know, I really LOVE natural products. Toys, clothes, cloth diapers, you name it. Well... I found the most amazing website. It's called Franklin Goose. I'm not affiliated with them in any way, although they were doing a thing where if you reviewed their products you'd get a store credit, so I did. And they have stood by their promise and I have received credit for the reviews. That alone makes me beyond impressed with this company. But aside from that, it's a really great website. They have some amazing toys that I really haven't seen anywhere else, and their prices are beyond reasonable. I think I'm going to try out a new one size cloth diaper for E since she's not quite to potty training yet, and I'm going to get this really neat tree game for the kids. It's kind of like Jenga, only really not. Oh-they also offer $5 shipping! How great is that?! I'll post if and when I order from them and how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment