Sunday, April 25, 2010

I'm going to have to pull out my sewing machine

I have been all about the fiber arts lately. More about that in another post. But man oh man did I find the best children's sewing pattern website in the history of sewing pattern websites tonight!

Of all things I was reading an online knitting magazine (Knitcircus if anyone wants to check them out). They had an article about a woman who had designed clothes for her own daughter and then eventually started a pattern designing company. The clothes are supposed to be classic, but contemporary at the same time. Of course I was intrigued (anything crafty has intrigued me lately, so that wasn't too much of a shock). So I went to the website. Oh. My. Goodness. oliver + s has the cutest children's patterns I have ever seen. So, um.... sorry Kyle but I think we're going to need to find a place to put the sewing machine and there's a trip to the fabric store in my very near future.

(Oh-and for any of you who don't sew, they have a Boutique Sewers Program in order for you to buy ready made clothing made from those patterns.)

No comments:

Post a Comment