Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My How Time Flies!

I can't believe it, but my little baby turned 2 last week!! How can she be that old so quickly? She has grown into such a sweet (aside from the temper tantrums like the one she just had a few minutes ago), beautiful little girl. Her birthday is on St Patrick's Day, so of course we always dress in green in honor of her birthday! Mimi, Poppa, and even Dedaw came for her special day. It was so great having Dedaw here. And then over the weekend Nana, Grandad, Mamaw, and cousin B came to visit and we had a wonderful time.

She was so cute when I went to get her out of bed that morning. I asked, "Do you know what today is?" And she said "Yes!" So I waited, and then she added, "My birf-day!" So cute! And so I asked "How old are you?" And she said "One" and then shook her head and said "Two!" I was surprised that she remembered. We've (of course) been talking about it with her, but it always amazes me what she actually picks up on.


Feeding her baby doll a snack.



She loved her cupcakes! We asked if she wanted me to make vanilla or chocolate and she answered "chocolate" with a tone and facial expression that seemed like "Of course!"


The kiddos and cousin B eating supper. We were so glad she got to come spend a couple of days with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment