....Star Togey Found
This story goes
Around and Around
Plaidypus Lost, by Janet Stevens, is one of the children's favorite books, and it's the first thing that came to mind when our adventure started.
We got back from Dallas on Sunday, and on Monday we went to Mardel's to laminate some things for school. Of course Star Togey had to come along. To make a long story short.... we left him there. At the store. We didn't realize it though.
We got home, ate lunch, took naps, and when the big kids got up, they wanted to play with Star Togey and Neigh Neigh, D's other stuffed horse. Well.... we couldn't find Star Togey! Checked in the truck. Not there. He wasn't under the bed. "We looked high and low, over, under, Where did he go?" So I called the store. They hadn't seen him either.
That was the only place we'd been to, so I decided to load the kids in the truck and go check anyway. Guess what? He was there, sitting on a shelf, with all the other stuffed animals. Whew.
"Next time,"says D, "I'll bring him on a leash."
Good idea.
This story goes
Around and Around
Plaidypus Lost, by Janet Stevens, is one of the children's favorite books, and it's the first thing that came to mind when our adventure started.
We got back from Dallas on Sunday, and on Monday we went to Mardel's to laminate some things for school. Of course Star Togey had to come along. To make a long story short.... we left him there. At the store. We didn't realize it though.
We got home, ate lunch, took naps, and when the big kids got up, they wanted to play with Star Togey and Neigh Neigh, D's other stuffed horse. Well.... we couldn't find Star Togey! Checked in the truck. Not there. He wasn't under the bed. "We looked high and low, over, under, Where did he go?" So I called the store. They hadn't seen him either.
That was the only place we'd been to, so I decided to load the kids in the truck and go check anyway. Guess what? He was there, sitting on a shelf, with all the other stuffed animals. Whew.
"Next time,"says D, "I'll bring him on a leash."
Good idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment