C got to a page about how Mobius Strips work. Those are the things that you can make out. of a long rectangle of paper when you twist it before joining it in a circle. It makes a 1-sided circle. It really is kind of fun. When you cut it, it cuts it into 1 larger circle. If you cut that larger circle, it makes 2 intertwined circles. We had a lot of fun playing with them. I think we made 3! Unfortunately, I think all but 1 broke before we could take pictures! 
The one that actually lasted so we could get a picture of it.
This one is the one that we cut a second time and it made 2 interlocking circles. E tore it before we got a picture. She just wanted to play too! You can tell C didn't mind too much.
Hey girl, I have an award for you to pick up at my blog. It's the "honest" award.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Helen