Okay, so I really have a hard time getting around to posting. So sorry. Anyway, the kiddos just had the CUTEST conversation ever and I had to record it somewhere. So thought I'd do it here.
First off, just in case you're not familiar, I need to "introduce" you to some other members of our family.
There's Lolly, she was the first of the pretend friends to join our family. She appeared when C was not quite 2, and she still comes around every once in a while.
Then there's Lolly's Brothers. They belong to D. We don't know how many there are, and they don't have individual names. They are just known collectively as Lolly's Brothers.
Finally, the newest pretend member of our family is Beega. She is E's "darling."
So I'm in the kitchen and E comes up to me and says "My darling, Beega, is a very sick girl."
Me: I'm so sorry to hear that.
E: Yeah, she had to go to the doctor. I went and picked up my darling and took her there.
Me: I hope she gets better quickly!
E: Yeah....
D: Well, Lolly's Brothers never get sick. Ever, ever, ever. The eat an apple, and eat an apple, and eat an apple all the time!
Me: Oh, well an apple a day does keep the doctor away.
D: (incredulously - seeming to wonder why I even said that) Right!!!! That's why I said they eat them!!
Me: Oh, of course!
It was just funny. I had no idea D even knew the thing about apples and doctors. They are too funny. And I love how Beega is E's "darling." Too sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment