O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation. Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms. For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods. -Psalm 95:1-3
Monday, February 14, 2011
My kids must watch/listen to too many musicals!
I just had to write about the little ones (D and E). At this very moment they are doing this really elaborate musical about Bob the builder. I think they've only seen the show a couple of times but D LOVES playing Bob and E plays Wendy. (Sometimes C does but she's picking up her room right now so we can finish up school for the day.) Anyway, the little ones are singing their Bob the Builder playing right now. Apparently Bob and Wendy are married, and they were far away from each other and they both thought the other might have died. So they are singing about it. It is so elaborate! I would video it but they'd stop and I don't want them to stop their playing. But it was funny - they were doing this thing where one would sing "I wonder if he's dead" and the other would sing "I wonder if she's dead." (They were on opposite sides of the room as they were doing this.)Then they were both singing about how much they missed the other. We've been listening to opera some too lately. I know they don't understand the words (even the opera we listened to Saturday in English lol), but I wonder if that's played a part? At any rate, it's very entertaining.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment