We are using Heart of Dakota's Little Hands to Heaven for D and E officially, and finishing up Beyond Little Hearts for His Glory for C, but the whole family does everything together because all the children want to be included in what the other is doing. For each unit in Beyond... a new poem is introduced. Today's poem inspired D to write a poem! Being the proud momma I am, I thought I'd share his poem. I thought it was not too shabby for a 4 year old!
I Love You So Much, Dear by D
Good morning little rabbit,
It's spring today!
Let's go play in our sandbox
We will have so fun today
I hope you would do our happy days
And play ball and go to the beach
And let's be so happy when we go see Grandma and Grandpa.
Bunny, I love you so much.
It's time to play at home.
And not to be outdone, C decided to write one too!
Spring Time is Fun Time by C
In the spring it's fun to play
And go on Easter hunts.
It feels like it's never going to end
Because we love the spring.
No comments:
Post a Comment