Sunday, January 31, 2010

I'm back!!

After a long, long, long break, I'm finally back! I apologize to all 5 of you who read my blog for just disappearing. With the move (yes! we moved into a new house!), my grandmother's death, the holidays, and trying to keep some sense of normalcy for my children, keeping up with anything else was just too much. But we're in our house, things have returned to normal (for us, anyway), and I'm ready to get back to my blog.



I won't make any promises. I'm not sure how often I'll post. I guess it will just depend on when the spirit moves me, how often I have to work, how clean the house is, how much knitting I feel like doing, you get the point. But I have a ton of blog posts rolling around in my head, and I really do want to post. I have no idea of what I want the focus of this blog to be, and I really like to over-organize and that bugs me. But basically I guess I'm just going to talk about what we're up to! Which is not really all that interesting, but hey....

I'll try to at least get pics of E's birthday up here-tomorrow maybe? (Oh yeah, I wasn't making promises. Right.....) And I'll have pics of her outfit, Emily!

1 comment: