Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Newest Member of Our Family

Has anyone noticed that it's either feast or famine on this blog? I either post a lot, or it's non-existent. Hmm.... I really need to be more consistent.

But anyway, I wanted to introduce the newest member of our family. Meet Alice, Bella's new best friend (and also her sister!)


Aren't Bella and Alice cute!
I have been commenting lately that Bella seemed really lonely. She just keeps getting more and more hyper. I think she'd be fine if she were a house dog, but she really seems to have a hard time if we're not out every second of the day. So Kyle went next door last night to talk to the lady who gave us Bella. It just so happens that she had an 11 week old pup that she hadn't sold yet and she said she'd be right back. Sure enough, she came back with this cute little puppy. (Meanwhile, I'm working and completely astounded that the time from my off-hand comment to the arrival of a new puppy is a mere 15 minutes.)
Well, Bella immediately took to the puppy. So I guess Alice is here to stay.
(And I have to say-Bella is already calmer!!! And she hasn't tried to run out of the fence once since the puppy came!)

No comments:

Post a Comment