Friday, December 9, 2011

Drama Class

Oh my has it been a busy week! I'm going to try to get a week in review up here as far as homeschooling goes, but we've also had a busy week with our co-op. I teach a drama class and my kids had their play this week. At the last minute I got to sub for a part! It was a lot of fun and the kiddos did SOOOO well. I am so proud!


The entire cast


 The play was Little Red Ridinghood done Kabuki theater style, so this is our Kabuki chorus in the front.
 This is before the performance. I wanted to put this one up because you can see "Grandma." Our grandma was a boy! It cracked me up. Only boys auditioned for that role.

Here you see our Little Red Ridinghood character and the Big Bad Leopard (it was supposed to be a Tiger, but we adjusted due to available costumes). The two behind them are Yin and Yan, the prop girls. Here they are being trees. Kabuki theater is really a lot of fun.We had some really talented actors in this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment