Dalton has a pen-pal. He's a 4 year old boy. So Dalton dictated a letter for me to write to the boy. The letter was so adorable that I just had to put it on here. This is all completely Dalton. I didn't prompt him at all. The only interference he got from me was a suggestion to end the letter since it already took up a whole page! So here it is:
I'm Dalton, and I love to ride my bike, and I have a flat tire. Since I have a flat tire, I need a new inner tube, and my dad has to buy one. I have a big sister, a 3-year-old sister, and a baby sister. They are named Caroline, Emma Cate, and Lillian. I have a great family. I like to play G.I. Joes. They were my daddy's and his brother's because they had to share them. Do you like to play G.I. Joes? I think you will be a great friend of mine.
Love, Dalton
No comments:
Post a Comment