The kids had a great time coloring their Texas history pages that Daddy gave them to do!
Our loft is now our school room and Dalton's room, with an unfinished wall separating the two.
Here is Caroline's desk and part of Emma Cate's desk.
All three desks: Caroline's, Emma Cate's, and Dalton's. The blue file box has file folders for all of the units we have planned for this next school year, and then the drawers between Dalton's and Emma Cate's desks have circle time activities and then the little one's free choice activities. I'll change the free choice activities weekly.
More books and another peek into Dalton's room
This is the corner where we do circle time
A view of my desk and the ledge where I keep a lot of the supplies. The rest are in a clost that you can't see that is to the right of that window. We have a HUGE closet where I store all the kids toys as well as scissors, crayons, and anything else I don't want out. The maps are on our staircase. Not the most convenient place, but really the only wall space we had that was big enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment