Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Library Summer Reading

Well, this is my first post on here, and since I really don't know how to start it, but this blog is just going to be about our days so that I can keep you guys in the loop, I thought I'd just jump right in. And I just had to include this picture because it's so D. We were trying to get him to smile, and he started laughing. He is always such a happy little boy!

The kids are doing the library's summer reading program for the summer, so that's pretty much our school for the summer (along with phonics, math, unit studies, Spanish, and piano lessons, not to mention park play days with GRACE, so you can tell we're really taking it easy this summer!) The kids have already read 50 books for the summer reading, so they've got a fabulous start!

This weeks special library event was a petting zoo, so of course we HAD to go. All three had a great time. C especially loved the white goat named Wrinkles. D had fun feeding the animals, but he threw the food on the ground if the animals came to close to him! E's favorite part was definitely the elk named Lucky. Can you tell that C asked the name of just about every animal there?!















No comments:

Post a Comment