Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Music with Andy Mason


This morning Caroline, Dalton, Emma Cate, Lillian, and I, along with Caroline's best friend J, went to the library to hear a semi-local (okay, he's from New Mexico) guy, Andy Mason,  perform some children's music. We've heard him sing before, but it's always a lot of fun. He really includes the kids. If you ever get a chance to go hear him, he's really a lot of fun. I especially enjoyed hearing him because when we were going in he was playing the guitar part of Blackbird, one of my favorite songs.;-)
The two girls listening to him play. I think this was "Everybody Likes Pizza," a true statement if you ask me.
 Oh-this was Caroline's favorite part of the morning. She danced so much her tooth came out! I didn't know I got a picture of right when it was coming out!!
Caroline and J had a lot of fun dancing together. They always do though. Dalton just had fun dancing. That boy will dance just about anywhere, music or no music. Emma Cate, well, there were a lot of people so she had a nice time lying in my lap with Lillian.


And here's Caroline with her new toothless smile. (If you can't tell it's the top tooth just to the right of her front teeth as you look at her in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment